View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014   #29
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What got into Alex Smith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santo View Post
The touchdown he made while diving in the endzone made me hate the Colts more out of pure jealousy. Most quarterbacks in those instances would have just jumped on the ball, but he took it and made his own destiny.

I kept wondering why we couldn't get the hometown qb.
Makes me sad. We sucked a year too late. The guy plays like **** for two and a half quarters and then a HOF qb for the rest. This guy has double digit comeback win after comeback win during the regular season and now he has a signature one in the playoffs in just his second year.

The Texans better not mess up this QB pick. And they won't if they pick....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Sad really. The Chiefs defense destroyed a very nice outing by Smith. Admittedly, I was quite surprised. Props to Alex

I think their defense was vastly overrated this season (by me too). A soft schedule helped too, considering only one of their wins was a playoff team and all of their losses were by playoff teams.

But, a very nice season considering where they were last year.
To be fair though, the Chiefs were losing players left and right. Still a big ass lead to lose.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote