View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014   #50
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Htownfan32's Bill O'Brien Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
My 2 guys are Mettenberger and Brett Smith. To be clear I really dont like any of the QB's in this draft.

They have better arms than a game manager like Schaub/Dalton etc.... ever will have. I might be stained by the Schaub yrs.

I just use McCarron as a later rd comparison to TB because I think they have about the same abilities and you are considering TB at 1-1, when you could get McCarron at 3-1.
So your 2 guys are actually 2 guys you dont like?

Why even draft one if you dont like them? Are you wanting the Texans to get a free agent QB or what?
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote