View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014   #26
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 376807 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What got into Alex Smith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
They came out from half time & laid an egg. KC went down the field & scored again. I gave the Colts one more drive before I was going to turn it off.

& the rest is history.

That was the first game ever that I saw what everyone else has been saying.
If that had been Houston team down by 28 in a playoff game, I might have found something better to do at that point.

But, I kept watching, just wondering what Andrew Luck was about. It's the same feeling in my gut when Brady was down to the Broncos earlier this season. I just wanted to see how the team responded, and sure enough, Brady does what Brady does, just like Luck did what he did.

I hate that Luck is in our division for the next decade. Makes me hate the Colts like I used to hate the Titans and Cowboys. hate hate hate