View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014   #140
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default University of Texas' Head Coach search

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Wow, Charlie Strong is a horrible public speaker. Both his prepared speech and his answers in the Q&A were just awkward.
Sounded like a freaking train wreck.
God, I sure hope he coaches more intelligently than he speaks.

Ok, I was able to watch the last few minutes of the presser on TV and Charlie came across better than he did on the radio. He definitely seemed to have gotten more comfortable at the end and didn't seem to be pressing as much as he did at the beginning.
I think he caught his stride when he was able to start talking about football and football players.
Totally different animal than Mac Brown. He definitely seems to have more fire and passion for the game.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote