Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014   #227
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

I really like what I've seen of Bortles. Roethlisberger is the guy he reminded me of and bah007's Roethlisberger/Locker mashup is a great comp.

When Roethlisberger was a rook, they restricted the offense to minimize the reads and to cut the field to make things easier for him. And he was hugely successful that year. Bortles could be that kind of guy.

It's going to be interesting to see the Combine.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote