View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014   #28
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 24103 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking on the Bright Side...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
Last year the Colts were 11-5, with 5 wins either in OT or by 3 points or less playing a last place schedule thanks to 2-14 the year before. It was a general consensus that they got lucky a lot last year, no pun intended. They were then blown out in their one playoff game.

This year they were 11-5, having four wins against the two worst teams in the NFL and winning a weak division. They were 5-5 against teams not in the AFC South. They entered the bye week at 5-2 having beat SF, Seattle and Denver. Since the bye week, five of their six wins have been against Houston, Jax and Tennessee. They have one quality win against KC and were blown out in their three losses.

They are favored by a point - at home - against the Chiefs this weekend. I don't see them getting by them a second time. They played their best football at the beginning of the season.

Just saying that 22-10 over two years, with getting to the playoffs and winning a division title sounds suspiciously like the 2011-12 Texans. And Luck's stats as a QB look a whole lot more like Schaub than like Manning.
I agree with everything, still the "KC turnaround" team lost to the colts in the playoffs.

Colts fans have good reasons to be happy this year I think.

And luck has time to improve his play