View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014   #49
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 95414 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Discount Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
Who is "y'all?" I personally don't think this team needs to have a vet QB on the roster.

Totally agree with you here. Those picks are for rebuilding.

I'm okay with Vick on the roster if the Texans draft Bridgewater, but I am definitely not okay with the idea of Vick starting over Bridgewater in any way, shape, or form. There's no better way for a rookie to learn than on the field experience in my opinion.
If we invest in a right side line, then let Keenum take the hits like a veteran would while Bridgewater gets coached up, then let the competition begin and have a good young backup waiting in the wings.

I'm almost willing to draft Clowney 1-1, Mettenberger 2-1, OT or OG 3-1 and see how things develope. Even better to trade down and pick up extra picks. But TB1-1 with OT/OG 2-1 works.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote