View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014   #25
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102457 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking on the Bright Side...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
injuries are no excuse Greenbay had like 15 players on IR one year and still won same with Balty last year they had key injuries on D and they won the SB injuries are no excuse

we also got Blown out by the elite teams that shows we are not there

San fran
Denver
Balty
INdy

hell even the St Louis Rams wiped the floor with us at Home !!! lol

when indy went 2-14 they fired all the coaches and they Fired there GM the same day

then they fired like 85% of there roster and drafted well also got the cap situation at good level

and they still went 11-5

sadly I don't see the Texans doing that
Everything you pointed out has nothing to do with anything i said, Regardless of how the season went and who we won or lost to we still had all the issues i stated above. Plus the coaching was HORRIBLE. If KC can look as bad as they did two seasons and then do what they did this year, it is more than possible for us to turn it around.

And the fact still remains that we lost 8 games by 7 points or less. Better coaching/managment that alone dont happen.

And we are not as bad off as the colts were, we still have a more talented roster than they did then and i believe we still have the more talented roster. We just need a coach/QB who can bring it all together.