View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014   #46
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28662 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Discount Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
These are the guys that I would be looking at who will not cost a ton of money to sign.

OT-Michael Oher, Eric Winston, Rodger Saffold. There are several other free agents but I think that they will be re-signed. The more I look at the available free agents the more I think we will be drafting a T.

DE - Arthur Jones and Lamarr Houston. These guys could very well be available and I could see us signing one of these guys.

NT - Linval Joseph and Paul Soliai. I could see us spending some money on Joseph and getting a player capable of playing NT on our roster. We could also sign Soliai but I think it is more probable he will be resigned. He would allow us to draft and groom a NT.

OLB-Orakpo & Jason Worilds. I think that Orakpo is going to get a very big contract. I see Worilds as a more realist option.

CB - Chris Harris & Walter Thurmond. Both these guys are quality players who will most likely be available due to the cap situation of the teams they play for.

ILB-Vincent Rey. He is stuck behind Rey Maualuga and would provide an upgrade over Sharpton.

S-Major Wright. There are several studs but they are not going anywhere. I put down Major Wright even though I expect him to re-sign. Not looking to good for the Texans if they are thinking about landing a FS in FA.
Good list. I've always wondered how Kiwinuecka would fare as a 3-4 olb. I'm not sure he's a free agent though.