View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #162
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I actually hate all Boston sports teams and have hated them for a long, long time now. I'm a Sabres fan, my bro is a Dolphins fan, and my other brother is a Yankees fan. Been brought up to hate Boston sports with a passion. Only root for the Celtics when they play the Lakers. Preceded all Patriots success. But nice try, *******. And it's funny how I said I hope they bring the winning and not the Boston doucheosity and you STILL tried to say I hate them because they're winners.

Can't wait for the Patriots to not be good anymore so you can be blown away when I---gasp---still hate them with a vehement passion. As evidenced by my unbridled hatred for the Titans, Jaguars, Raiders, Mets, Phillies, Dodgers, Flyers, Leafs, and plenty of others, it IS possible to hate teams for other reasons than success. Not all hatred is based on winning, contrary to what you and people like you believe for some reason. Not everything is Kanye West-ified. Not sure where that narrative came from.
This reminds me of this kid.

http://youtu.be/iy1dXPuI_gE

And how exactly does a level of hatred like that feel?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote