View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #36
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL should be alarmed that three of four playoff games still not sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Not true at all, it is indeed the players who are making all this happen. Mostly former players but you can see many instances where current players address the issue. And dont give me that BS off revenues, you know what a senator, governor etc makes a year ? I paid in 30K to the federal government last year. I paid in more than most people in the armed forces bring home, Pretty sure the US brings in plenty of "revenue" they just spend the money in all the wrong places.

And it is pretty damn simple TBH, when you get drafted/walk on to the NFL "if you want to play and make lots of $$$" you sign a waiver there for making the league not liable for anything that happens during or after your career. Why do you think at the bottom of ever commercial you see the book long print that you cant read, cause if you die then they arent responsible, and you cant even read the ****.

Sorry entertainers are paid because of the revenue their employers generate directly from the employees activity. The military is a huge expense and doesn't generate billions in profit. It's a simple concept on the wage difference and if you are still confused I can't help you with that. I don't care what you paid as it is irrelevant

Even if you signed a waiver for your employer it doesn't remove all liability from the employer
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote