View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #992
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52329 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re:

What was elementary? Their stupid narrative about me that's been going on for years now?

Steel, you're disingenuous because you think me wanting to pump the brakes a bit and reminding people to wait until success happens on the field before we assess this hire as a success means I never wanted change and I'm a "Kubiak Sunshiner" or some other stupidity along the same lines. And not only do you think that, you incessantly and intentionally obfuscate it. Well, either you're being deliberate in being disingenuous or you can't comprehend. Since you're saying you comprehend me fully, I guess that leaves being intentionally disingenuous as the only explanation.

I'm excited about a new coach. Been wanting one for a long while. Wholesale changes are great and necessary after continual failure.

I'll be super excited about Bill O'Brien if he lives up to billing though. That's that. I'll wait to see it all play out before anointing because I temper my expectations. Hell, if you see my post in the "can we do what KC did?" thread, I'm not even tempering my expectations all that much. I fully think we can make it back to the playoffs next year. Feels better when expectations are succeeded though. You'd think Houston sports fans would learn to do the same, given their run of awful luck. Guess not.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote