View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #988
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 75563 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
We're not judging on whether it's time for change. That time has long come. OBVIOUSLY. That's CLEARLY not what is being questioned. That's DEFINITELY not what the jury is out about. hat's being questioned is anointing savior status to a guy who needs to prove it. I'm not the type to get excited about things like coaching, GM hires and draft picks until they give me reason to.

Clearly with this post I've quoted, yes, you ARE disingenuous too. Again, I find it bizarre that you're 51 years old and can't comprehend what people's points are on this. Someone who's, you know, established in life and has a wife and kids and all that shouldn't struggle to understand something to such an unfathomable degree.
Man if you can't get excited about wholesale changes like what's happening now then I guess one such as yourself should continue to wallow in your hate and misery.

I bet you're a real hoot around the christmas tree.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote