View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #987
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
We're not judging on whether it's time for change. That time has long come. OBVIOUSLY. That's CLEARLY not what is being questioned. That's DEFINITELY not what the jury is out about. hat's being questioned is anointing savior status to a guy who needs to prove it. I'm not the type to get excited about things like coaching, GM hires and draft picks until they give me reason to.

Clearly with this post I've quoted, yes, you ARE disingenuous too. Again, I find it bizarre that you're 51 years old and can't comprehend what people's points are on this. Someone who's, you know, established in life and has a wife and kids and all that shouldn't struggle to understand something to such an unfathomable degree.
Lets just say we will never understand each other. (Thank God) Yes, I'm excited about the new HC. I also agee with you the jury is and should be still out on BO'B. The proof is in the pudding. I'm certianly not anoiting anybody as a savior, except Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.

My 2-14 BoB firing HC's stands, because that seems to be a trend. Point out how I'm being disingeneous IYO. Please do it without a bunch of cursing/childish name calling.

I'm comprehending things you're saying quite well. We just disagee and probaby always will, see how easy that is to comprehend.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote