View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #43
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34647 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Discount Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
The mention of Schaub in that post was supposed to underscore and emphasize exactly how bad I don't want Michael Vick near the Texans. Bad enough that if I had a choice between signing Vick or keeping Schaub another year I'd rather keep Schaub.

I don't want to keep Schaub.
I would take Vick a million times over, and be forced to start him for the next 5 years, before I would even let Matt Schaub have entry into Reliant Stadium. Just sayin ...
kingtexan is online now   Reply With Quote