View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #42
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Discount Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
The fact that you would even consider Schaub still being on this team in any form or fashion pretty much renders all of your future opinions subject to serious scrutiny, if not just outright ridicule.

The mention of Schaub in that post was supposed to underscore and emphasize exactly how bad I don't want Michael Vick near the Texans. Bad enough that if I had a choice between signing Vick or keeping Schaub another year I'd rather keep Schaub.

I don't want to keep Schaub.