View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #982
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I'm younger than both you and Texecutioner, which makes it all the more shocking that both your and his reading comprehension skills have been severely lacking over the time I've "known" either of you.

There's disagreement, and there is deliberate obfuscation with every single post. I'm sick of it, and I'm going to call it out every single time I see it. If someone acts like a "****ing piece of ****" then I'll call them what they are.

And Spartan, why do **I** need to "chill"? Because I cuss when I post? How about telling the Perpetually Disingenuous to "chill"?
So I'm perpetually disingeneous too

Gotcha
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote