View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #977
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79206 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Nope some people just like to converse without every other word being a curse word. Or disagreeing with someone without going to the ****ing piece of **** card.

How old are you?
I'm younger than both you and Texecutioner, which makes it all the more shocking that both your and his reading comprehension skills have been severely lacking over the time I've "known" either of you.

There's disagreement, and there is deliberate obfuscation with every single post. I'm sick of it, and I'm going to call it out every single time I see it. If someone acts like a "****ing piece of ****" then I'll call them what they are.

And Spartan, why do **I** need to "chill"? Because I cuss when I post? How about telling the Perpetually Disingenuous to "chill"?
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote