View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #976
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Oh hey, rational thought.

And FTF, it's not "OCD" about what someone thinks about me on a message board. It's about putting my thoughts on the record so a deliberately obfuscating piece of ****ing **** like Texecutioner has nothing else to say, and I'll keep posting that exact post every time he brings it up.
Nope some people just like to converse without every other word being a curse word. Or disagreeing with someone without going to the ****ing piece of **** card.

How old are you?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote