View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #974
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30074 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Oh hey Texecutioner. Hey bro. Hope you're doing well. Say....you never replied to my post in a thread a few weeks ago. Why's that? Did you miss it? That'd be a shame if you did. Here, I'll post it again just for you....

I have no fear whatsoever of coaching changes. I wholeheartedly supported the Suns' change at GM and coach this year but I didn't get excited until the results happened on the court. Two months in and there are results so hey, guess what, I'm ****ing excited about the Phoenix Suns. I just like to see things unfold before getting excited or mad. I've seen too many failed, overhyped draft picks and too many failed, overhyped coaching changes in my time watching sports. Sorry if I'm not about to react before having results to react to. And even with that said, maybe you'd like to check out my post in the "can we have a KC-like turnaround?" thread for my level of excitement at this coaching change.

The last part of my quoted post stands true. You've been clowned time and ****ing time again on this from me and you've yet to respond and yet you press on with your bull**** narratives. You are, without a shadow of a doubt, the biggest ******* on this board who shoves words into people's mouths like nobody I've ever seen before. **** you.

....as for other posts, no, Braves fans hating the change now has nothing to do with Cox leaving. Way to miss the point entirely on that.

You. Need. To. Chill.

Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote