View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #966
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Oh hey, rational thought.

And FTF, it's not "OCD" about what someone thinks about me on a message board. It's about putting my thoughts on the record so a deliberately obfuscating piece of ****ing **** like Texecutioner has nothing else to say.
I don't know man, I find many folks irritating on the Internet, I just ignore them... but thanks for making me laugh this morning, the cold weathers got my old bones aching, I needed that
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote