View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #964
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54251 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by corytx8 View Post
I don't think it's about living in fear, but people are acting like BOB is the best thing since slice bread. The franchise is heading in a new direction which is something that we needed badly. But BOB still has a lot to prove first before being anointed the best thing since slice bread.
Oh hey, rational thought.

And FTF, it's not "OCD" about what someone thinks about me on a message board. It's about putting my thoughts on the record so a deliberately obfuscating piece of ****ing **** like Texecutioner has nothing else to say, and I'll keep posting that exact post every time he brings it up.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote