Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #212
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Holy Smokes! Tuned in to watch Colts vs Chiefs and ended up watching Andrew Luck doing his very best Blake Bortles impersonation. Throws a couple of INTs but is never bothered. Cool, calm and collected Luck leads his team back from a big deficit for another 4th quarter WIN, JUST LIKE BLAKE BORTLES. Can you believe it???
Starting to think texian IS Bortles?

Would explain a lot.

Although I am on team Bortles assuming we trade back to get him he is by no means an Andrew luck clone. I don't care what stats you dig up.

And for your reference - it would be Bortles doing his best Andrew luck impersonation, not the other way around.