View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #962
corytx8
Veteran

Rep Power: 11234 corytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
So just remain in fear then. After all a 2-14 season is much better than trying to improve that situation. You were terrified of losing Kubiak of all coaches for years. Maybe you should just follow Kubiak wherever he goes since you have such a fear that change could actually be for the better. I mean god forbid we actually do better than a 2 win season. Man, I had no idea we were taking such a risk.

I don't think it's about living in fear, but people are acting like BOB is the best thing since slice bread. The franchise is heading in a new direction which is something that we needed badly. But BOB still has a lot to prove first before being anointed the best thing since slice bread.
corytx8 is offline   Reply With Quote