View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #16
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why do some great college QBs fail in the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Because he won't be given the chance to be successful before he ends up ruined. I don't think any rookie QB drafted would be successful here. We have trench issues upfront. There's never been a more truer axiom that says "it all starts upfront".' It astounds me sometimes how many here under appreciate the importance of it.

All I see, is another David Carr regurgitation, no matter who is drafted. I'm sorry to be so negative about it, but the way I see it, because of the fanbase's emotional need to be entertained, the cart will be put before the horse . . . again.

This last season took away any lasting desire to drink Kool-Aid folks. If you think I was a cynic before . . . stick around.

From the center position to the left is very solid. It's the RG and RT position that suck. If we draft a right tackle and he pans out, that will elevate the RG position. Our line now compared to carrs line is worlds different. Worlds.

Not saying we are world beaters but we have two all pros on our line. We were no where close to a pro bowler with carr.

I disagree that our new guy is going to get "ruined".