View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #960
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
So just remain in fear then. After all a 2-14 season is much better than trying to improve that situation. You were terrified of losing Kubiak of all coaches for years. Maybe you should just follow Kubiak wherever he goes since you have such a fear that change could actually be for the better. I mean god forbid we actually do better than a 2 win season. Man, I had no idea we were taking such a risk.
Some would rather lose than change. I'm officially befuddled.

Repped
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote