View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #20
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21813 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I always laugh at the notion many of you have at the idea that a new coaching staff can't transform a team in one to two seasons. Its like you refuse to pay attention to the NFL, because it happens pretty much every other season. Hell, were you under a rock when the Texans changed to Wade Phillips on defense? They changed the entire scheme and went from the worst D in the league to being a top 5 unit over night. And even with that happening on the team you allegedly follow, you are completely against the idea that something like that could happen again. Its strange. The Colts went from the worst team in the league to becoming a playoff contender over night. The Chiefs just did this season.

No one is assuming that it will happen, but the Texans have a lot of pieces in place for it to take place.

Agree with a lot of this. I've often said that it almost seems like Texans fans live in a bubble and don't follow the NFL. There's this this team called Philly that made it and they have a first year coach.

The playoffs next year will be an uphill climb, but it's do-able. We could squeak in as a wild card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote