View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #16
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 32969 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do people still believe we will have a KC type turnaround next year?

The biggest issues we had this year, coaching and QB are gone. I think we can turn it around the same way KC did. Bring in a veteran QB and draft a good prospect to learn behind him. Use the other picks and free agency to fill the right holes and we can absolutely turn this into a playoff team. I am on board with O'Brien, he seems like the real deal. Still not sold on Rick, so I am nervous about the draft, but will wait and see.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote