View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #49
YeaLikeRightNow
Veteran

Rep Power: 650 YeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans Fire Munchak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Well I don't know that I would give him kudos for that. I love Mathews myself, but that is the same thing many of us bashed Kubiak and Mack Brown for. Loyalty to their staff to a fault. I'm not saying this was the case as I wasn't informed enough about the situation, but I hate coaches that refuse to get rid of a weakness on their staff. With a guy like Mathews and Munchack though, those two are probably going to be forever attached to the hip. Playing aside one another as long as they have and being as successful as they both were together, you can't break that bond. They're going to stand side by side as coaches until the other gets that big job offer he really needs that is a clear upgrade.

True...but I wonder what Kubes would have done given the option "with conditions"?

YeaLikeRightNow is offline   Reply With Quote