View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #67
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 938 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
There is a possibility the Texans will not draft who we want them to. It's best if we don't fall in love with a player, or the idea that we have to take a particular position at a particular spot.

The goal is to win, in both the short & long term. There are more examples of the best QB in a draft not winning a Super Bowl, than there are of #1 QBs winning them. We need to be smart about this & acknowledge every QB in this draft have pros & cons; reasons they will succeed & reasons they may fail.

I'm not one of those who believe everything the Texans do or will do is correct. But I know they have information & will gather information I don't & won't.
Excellent post. My thoughts exactly.