View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #66
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78568 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I can't hear you

All money aside, people are in fear for their jobs, unless you haven't heard. Smart play is to let Joe Blow in this case Texans, make first move then begins process in lock step. Have no idea why history repeats itself over & over it just does. Pretty obvious both St. Louis & Cleveland are smug in there recent moves to add 1st rd. draft picks & hell or high water will not deter their course. Last thing Texans need to do is get cute & miss out addressing a need that has haunted them since inception.
That's my position as well. I know people say there are no "sure" players "worthy" of the 1-1 pick. This is the lot the team has drawn. I'll defer and support whatever decision the brass makes but if we can't find any suitors then we have to pull the trigger on one player or another. Right now I'm leaning toward being in TB's corner but many things can and will change between now and then. I think it's a very exciting time to be a Texan fan. I haven't looked forward to checking the MB each day ever I think. I know things will slow down but it's a whirlwind now and I'm enjoying it. I hope we're finally "on the right track"!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote