View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #65
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Yeah, I think that you are going to be right. However, with the amount of money that early picks "don't" make anymore, then people might be more inclined to trade up since they do't have to pay so much money for an unproven player. All it takes is one team to be in love with some guy like Bridgewater or Clowney. I could easily see a team like the Raiders or the Bills being dumb enough to trade up for a guy like Clowney.
I can't hear you

All money aside, people are in fear for their jobs, unless you haven't heard. Smart play is to let Joe Blow in this case Texans, make first move then begins process in lock step. Have no idea why history repeats itself over & over it just does. Pretty obvious both St. Louis & Cleveland are smug in there recent moves to add 1st rd. draft picks & hell or high water will not deter their course. Last thing Texans need to do is get cute & miss out addressing a need that has haunted them since inception.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote