View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #953
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Agreed. I don't think that Smith is going to be that strong of a boss to this guy though. I'm just some fan on a computer, but just from my own observations of their character and approach. I feel like O'Brien is going to end up with a lot of control here that is similar to what Kubiak had especially if he has some early success and over achieves in Mcnair's eyes. Mcnair is the type that buys in pretty fast. The body language feels like Smith and Mcnair are really into this guy as well.
The second Bill O'Brien goes up to Indianapolis and wins a game, it's over. He will own this entire city.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote