View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #952
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 22430 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Agree with everything here buddy. Glad to see that you are excited as I am about the new regime.
I'm not ready to annoint Bill O'Brien the best coach ever, like a lot of people on here, but, I am somewhat excited about this hire, the more I read about this guy and the more I hear.

He uttered the words "fast offense" the other day and I was damn-near salivating.

It's so amazing how unlike Kubiak this guy seems so far. Wow.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote