View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #950
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
What Kubiak needed, was a boss. The GM on most other teams. Being that O'Brien is essentially a rookie, he needs a boss as well.
Agreed. I don't think that Smith is going to be that strong of a boss to this guy though. I'm just some fan on a computer, but just from my own observations of their character and approach. I feel like O'Brien is going to end up with a lot of control here that is similar to what Kubiak had especially if he has some early success and over achieves in Mcnair's eyes. Mcnair is the type that buys in pretty fast. The body language feels like Smith and Mcnair are really into this guy as well.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote