View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #62
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Fair enough. I guess I'll just sit back and watch since no matter how much I peck on these keys the Texans are gonna do what they're going to do obviously. So far I've been excited about what we know for sure and the rumors being floated are not upsetting at all. So far, so good.
There is a possibility the Texans will not draft who we want them to. It's best if we don't fall in love with a player, or the idea that we have to take a particular position at a particular spot.

The goal is to win, in both the short & long term. There are more examples of the best QB in a draft not winning a Super Bowl, than there are of #1 QBs winning them. We need to be smart about this & acknowledge every QB in this draft have pros & cons; reasons they will succeed & reasons they may fail.

I'm not one of those who believe everything the Texans do or will do is correct. But I know they have information & will gather information I don't & won't.