View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014   #61
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Sorry Philly lost tonight! But why would St Louis need to trade up? If anything they are the ones who will be trading down. Texans I'm afraid are stuck. They just need to make the best player evaluation & move forward.
Yeah, I think that you are going to be right. However, with the amount of money that early picks "don't" make anymore, then people might be more inclined to trade up since they do't have to pay so much money for an unproven player. All it takes is one team to be in love with some guy like Bridgewater or Clowney. I could easily see a team like the Raiders or the Bills being dumb enough to trade up for a guy like Clowney.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote