View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #54
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm open to possibilities. Mallet is just one of them. How about we swap #1s with Cleveland, they give us Hoyer & a 3rd.
How about we draft a pro ready QB that's been dissecting defenses, calling protections, changing plays at the line and then executing at a high caliber in a pro style offense?

Naaaa, that'd never work. Better to get rid of precious draft picks that we need more of for some never has been/never will be scrub. Yeah, that makes sense.

Damn, I'm good at this GM stuff.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote