View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #31
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Discount Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Y'all just being whoever is advocating for signing a FA QB, whoever it may be.

I think that a rookie QB can benefit from adjusting to the NFL without having the expectations of being the #1 pick placed immediately upon them. I don't like to ever start a rookie QB unless it is clear that it would be bad for the team if the player didn't start, which very may well end up being the case if Bridgewater is the QB we select. I think he is this year's only rookie QB who is ready to start year 1 if necessary.
I want to know the Texans are committed to winning in 2014. To that end I'd like to see them bring in a QB that gives us a chance to win. It doesn't have to be a great chance, just better than a Case/Tj chance.

I want Bridgewater, or whoever to beat out somebody if he's going to start in 2014.