View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #48
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102049 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Way underplaying your hand EA. How about - started an NFL game? Smith 75 starts plus 2 in playoffs v. 0 for Mallett.

Mallett does have one up on Smith. 50% of his NFL completions have been to the Texans.
I'm not saying that Mallet is better, nor was I even part of that argument Cak. The fact is that Mallet is this big "unknown" that had a lot of potential when he was drafted. A lot of people assume that he is this great QB in waiting because he plays on the Patriots, but really none of us has a clue what Mallet can do.

I was just commenting on the idea that Smith's playoff experience prior to this season was some big deal. It really wasn't. He went to the playoffs one year where he played in two games. FOr the record he played pretty well though.

Last edited by Texecutioner; 01-04-2014 at 09:25 PM.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote