View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #944
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282041 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Tweets read bottom-to-top...

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith
Quote:
Bernhardt on Bill O'Brien's wife, Colleen: "Sheís a tough cookie. She keeps that (family) together and Bill will tell you that." #Texans

Jim Bernhardt on Bill O'Brien's 11-year-old son, Jack: "Jackís my buddy." #Texans http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spor...=612e2af7e2#/0 Ö

For all those asking about #Texans, Bill O'Brien, Jim Bernhardt: check Sunday's @HoustonChron.

... background and what heís committed to. But Iím sure thereís extenuating circumstances that forced him to make a decision like that."

More O'Leary on #Texans' O'Brien: "Iím sure it was a tough decision for Bill OíBrien to leave Penn State for the Houston Texans, knowing ...

the results very quickly in Houston.Ē

UCF's George O'Leary on #Texans' Bill O'Brien: "They are getting a great coach and a guy who can make things happen. Iím sure they will see

Interesting nugget from Brown coach Phil Estes about Lane Kiffin's 2012 open poaching of #PennState players: "Boy, did that piss Billy off

Bernhardt on connection with #Texans' O'Brien: "I donít have much of an ego. My ego is that I donít need to be noticed." #NFL

"Iíll be there the whole time," said Bernhardt, referring to role with #Texans. Compared relationship with O'Brien to Belichick-Ernie Adams.

The O'Brien-Bernhardt friendship dates back 24 years. Bernhardt once lived near Rice and scouted Houston-area as a coach. #Texans

Bernhardt said role's still being decided with #Texans but has been planned for weeks, dating back to O'Brien's initial interest in team.

Jim Bernhardt, close friend and right-hand man of coach Bill O'Brien, said Friday he's definitely joining #Texans in as-yet-undefined role.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote