Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #208
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
For an apples to "kinda" apples comparison, how many yards did TeddyB have vs Miami without the awesome effort & YAC from his receiver?
True, for that 1 game, so I guess Teddy would go from 460 yards to 360?

Bigger question whose game is predicated on such an offense?

People here who are trying to argue the shotgun spread is a winning offense in the pros is stuck on dumb. No play action, no power run game. All slight of hand.

Bortles didn't make 1 NFL throw the other night. It's easy to throw to wide open guys and dump off to your playmaker.

Teddy B found 10 different receivers. It was a passing clinic, go back and watch it and be witness to real quarterbacking.