View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #9
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What got into Alex Smith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I've never been any advocate for this guy or anything, but today he is looking amazing. He is extending plays well and making great throws. Best I've ever seen him look. He has absolutely shredded the Colts today and will be adding some momentum going into next week to play New England.
I think he's finally got some coaching. He went thru what 4 OC while at SF? Finally the one year with Harbaugh he started looking good until hurt. Then Kapernick took over. Now he's not asked to be the savior and burdened with #1 pick status.