View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #29
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Discount Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
He's also the most polished of the terds available if y'all insist on signing a FA QB.

I'd prefer not to trade picks for a QB. If we do that we're making a commitment to that player. We're not making a move like that and then just letting the guy walk.

In my mind the best plan is to draft Bridgewater and sign Vick. Let Vick start until he inevitably gets hurt, and then throw Teddy in there.
Absolutely not. Vick is and would be one of the worst QB's to learn from. He is terrible inside the pocket, holds onto the ball to long, and isn't an accurate passer either. Vick is not a guy that I would want to teach my young QB and plus Vick would be doing everything to become the starter. Bob would never bring Vick here with Vick's history of killing animals.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote