View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #146
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bill O’Brien to consider Romeo Crennel for defensive coordinator position

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Dude, maybe you don't know near as much as you think you do?
So I'm wrong once in a while. Why don't you drag up my posts where I said we weren't going to hire Cowher or Chucky as our HC? Or maybe where I said we wouldn't fire Kubiak before the end of the season?

I just didn't think it was going to happen (& technically, it hasn't). They both worked for the Patriots, but at different times. For all we know, they don't know each other.