View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #135
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All encompassing Rick Smith thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
I don't know why rick isn't held accountable he was part of the regime that got us to a 2-14 hes been here just has long has kubes 8 years and he has a long list of faliures just like KUBES

I did the numbers in his drafts

he drafts like 75 % Busts like and the reast of the players are OK

only 2 Superstars BROWN and Watt and I don't even think he picked watt that seems like a Wade pick 2 me
Just a couple of seasons ago people were consideeing him GM of the year... this team has talent, enough talent that this team was considered a super bowl contender before the season. He did mistakes, especially with some big contracts and some FA leaving, but overall he built a pretty strong roster. Last season was much more the coaches fault than the GMs.

75% busts? Perhaps last season, though I am not even sure about that. Guys like McCain, Mitchell or Crick ain`t busts - you can`t expect top talents in every round. And don`t forget about Cushing, Tate, Foster, Jackson, Quin, Barwin even Graham, Griffin and perhaps Mercilus and Reed... we might not hit the home run every year, but for the most part our drafts have been solid.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote