View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #125
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 281155 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Step two concerns me: hire all his old Patriot buddies only? Or at least hire some new blood he is interested in.
Hire guys you know through experience can/will do what you want how you want it done. If I get my first HC job, my assistants will all be my trusted friends/cronies... guys I've gone into battle with.

As I've said elsewhere, you hire a guy you trust and let him do his job, build his staff, run his team. If you don't trust him, why did you hire him?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote