View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #116
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: University of Texas' Head Coach search

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I hope you're right. Atleast with Strong the offense should be much improved. Hopefully recruiting will rebound. I heard that Strong is a great recruiter.

I was a Briles guy. He has inroads with all of the HS coaches.
Don't get me started, Briles IS Texas football. He has spent a good amount of time building up Baylor, and I feel strongly that with another lesson learned and one more year of experience that program will vie for the championship next year. Hard to walk away from that.

Watch that Texas QB Ash moving forward, Strong could turn him into a star if the kid has enough IQ to handle the system.