Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #181
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Bortles has around 200 yards against Baylor without the awesome effort and YAC from his receiver. Just sayin.

He might have the brawn, but that alone won't get it done. Making 1 read or dumping off won't get it done at the next level ask Jake Locker. Everyone said Bortles ran a pro offense, but it was more of the same collegiate shenanigans. He isn't fitting the ball into spots or making adjustments.

I wish someone would pose a better argument than his physical traits.

Why hasnt he made a name for himself prior to this year? Flavor of the week like Ponder,Gabbett,Smith,Manuel.

I see a lot of Jamarcus Russel in Bortles.