View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #18
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Discount Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Okay, here's a list. I'm leaving the OL alone- I haven't paid enough attention the past year or two... Also, I know a number of guys on my list have injury issues- I'm assuming we would kick the tires on them and see if they have anything left (perhaps after our training staff is replaced!):

QB: Henne, McCoy, JMcCown, Cassel
HB: A.Bradshaw, Stephens Howling
TE: SChandler, Pitta, Dickson, BMyers, Kellen Davis, Fred Davis

3-4 DEs/ or DTs for either: Tyson Jackson, Ratliff, Linval Joseph, T. Cody

43 DE/ 34 OLBs: R. Ayers, Shaughnessy, D.Tapp

LBs: DBishop, Witherspoon, Dansby, DJ Williams, Stewart Bradley, Akeem Jordan

CBs: Richard Marshall, Sherrod McManis!!

S: Nate Allen, Mikell, Will Allen, Chris Clemons (I'd love TJWard but surely he'd be very costly)
Off of that list give me

Cassel/Joseph/Davis
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote